VISA VICTORY PTY LTD ABN 86 166 248 602
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- How we collect your personal information
- Visa Victory Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our Site, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic personal information such as your name, age and/or date of birth, telephone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your service order.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, enquire about details of our services and/or our response to you, change your content or email preference, respond to our customer surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- We may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us. Such information may include information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communication with our Site, the type of browser you are using or the type of operating system you are using. It may include additional information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through the use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information.
- Use of your personal information
- Visa Victory Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
- We may hold and use your personal information to provide you with information, updates and our services, and to send you advertising and marketing information to make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities, and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
- We may use your personal information for analytics, market research and business development, including to better understand and address your needs, and to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
- We may contact you by a variety of measures including but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including but not limited to IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena and warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Visa Victory Pty Ltd, our Site, its customers or third parties.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include but are not limited to China. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
- Security of your personal information
- Visa Victory Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act. A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, out of date, incomplete or misleading.
- Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please send in full details of your complaints to our office address at 601/276 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000. We take complaints very seriously and will promptly respond to you in writing after receiving a written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (http://www.ausvisavictory.com), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website you visited immediately before coming to our website, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our website, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Our website may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Visa Victory Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal identifiable information.
- Choice and consent